Mater Chef Jr.
Easy Pan Pizza
Yield: 12 servings
Serving Size: 1/12 of pizza
An easy low carb pizza recipe that even your kids can make! It’s a huge hit with the whole family. THM-friendly.
- 2 1/4 cupsTHM Baking Blend OR 2 cups almond flour and 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or melted butter)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup sugar-free tomato sauce
- 3 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9×13 baking pan well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the baking blend (or almond/coconut flours), baking powder, garlic powder, and salt. Stir in the eggs, oil or butter, and almond milk until well combined.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- Spread warm crust with tomato sauce (I often make my own by quickly blending 1 cup canned, diced tomatoes with 1/2 tsp garlic powder and a little salt and pepper). Top with pepperoni and cheese, or any other toppings you desire.
- Return to the oven and bake another 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and melted. Turn on broiler for just a few minutes to brown the cheese.
Serves 12. Total NET CARBS = 3.04 g.
Food energy: 214kcal Total fat: 16.91g Calories from fat: 152 Cholesterol: 62mg Carbohydrate: 10.77g Total dietary fiber: 7.73g Protein: 9.98g
Read more at http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2015/11/easy-low-carb-pan-pizza.html#8FK9Z2UvBBKG1DDd.99