Food Babe’s Homemade Fruit Leather (Fruit Roll Ups)Prep time5 minsCook time6 hoursTotal time6 hours 5 minsServes: 20 piecesIngredients
- 6 cups fruit, chopped (you can use strawberries, peaches, blueberries, etc)
- 3 tablespoons raw honey or sweetener of choiceInstructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the fruit in a blender along with the honey or sweetener of choice. Blend until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the fruit mixture onto the parchment paper in an even layer roughly ⅛” thick. (Note: You may need to use 2 baking sheets if you have extra.)
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 4-6 hours or until the fruit leather peels away easily.
- Gently peel the fruit leather off of the parchment paper. Cut into strips or your desired shape. Store in an airtight container for up to one month.