- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Red Palm Oil*
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut potatoes into .5 in x .5 in x 3 in pieces.
- Coat in the Red Palm Oil
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and whatever other seasonings you like (i.e. cinnamon, thyme, curry, etc)
- Spread out on parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
* Feel free to use coconut oil, butter, ghee, or olive oil here. I enjoy using Red Palm Oil because it’s natural orange color (thank you cancer-fighting carotenoids). This color makes the sweet potato fries pop with even more of an orange color.