- 1-2 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1 onion (any color), diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 3 medium new potatoes, chopped into preferred shape
- 1 handful swiss chard, chopped, stems separated
- 1 handful kale, chopped
- 1 handful fennel fronds, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos (or to taste)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the diced onion and stir occasionally until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add the diced garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the new potatoes, stir to coat with oil and cover to cook until easily pierced with a fork. Occasionally remove a larger piece from the pan, allow to cool and taste for doneness.
When the potatoes are nearly done, add the swiss chard stems and stir to incorporate.
Once the potatoes are done, add the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook until soft and wilted.
- Add a diced hot pepper along with the garlic for some heat.
- Add some cooked lentils or other beans along with the greens for a hearty meal.
- Add dried herbs or spices, such as turmeric, along with the onion or add fresh ones along with the greens.
- Substitute soy sauce for the Bragg Liquid Aminos or your favorite vinegar for the lemon juice.
- The possibilities are endless!