- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups bone broth (chicken, beef, pork, etc.)
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Place the cauliflower in a saucepot with the broth and garlic. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to maintain a simmer. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cauliflower is overcooked.
- Pour the mixture into a high-speed blender. Cover the lid of your blender with a tea towel to make sure you don’t burn yourself.
- Blend for 1 minute, until completely smooth.
- Taste and season with salt if desired. If too thick, thin with additional broth or water.