- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup almond Flour
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Dash of all seasoning spice such as Herbamare (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F convection.
- Chop sweet potatoes into slices resembling fries.
- Add oil and sweet potato into a large ziploc bag and toss to coat the fries.
- Place almond flour into a pan over medium heat and stir until the flour turns brown.
- Remove from heat and place into ziploc bag with the oiled sweet potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning to the bag and shake.n
- Dump the potatoes out onto a baking pan and arrange them so that they are evenly spread.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until desired crispiness has been achieved.
- If you don’t have a convection oven, turn fries after 20 minutes.