- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 Tbls coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes using a mandolin set to 1/8th inch.
- Grind sea salt and rosemary with a mortar and pestle.
- Toss sweet potatoes in a bowl with coconut oil and salt-seasoning mixture.
- Place on a non-stick baking sheet (or a regular pan greased with coconut oil) and place into the oven. After 10 minutes, take the pan out and flip the chips.
- Place chips back in for another 10 minutes.
- Pull the pan out and place any chips that are starting to brown on a cooling rack.
- Place the chips back in for 3-5 minutes. Every oven is different so keep a close eye on the chips so they don’t burn.
- Place remaining chips on the cooling rack.