Adapted from Nigella Lawson – Feast
- 500g (1.1 pounds) Parsnips
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (392°F) and get out an oven proof dish.
- Peel the parsnips and cut them into chip sized pieces and place into the oven proof dish.
- Pour over the coconut oil and distribute evenly.
- Drizzle over the maple syrup and stir to combine well.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss the parsnips over to allow the other side to brown.
- Place back in the oven and cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool a little before serving to the family.