- ½ cauliflower cut in 1 inch
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion sliced in ¼ in
- 3 garlic minced
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- 2 T avocado oil or coconut
- 4 chicken breast with bone in
- 1 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
Adjust rack to middle position and heat oven to 350
I would sauté the onion and garlic in oil and steam veggies. Put salt and pepper on chicken with the rosemary and bake 350 for 1 hour.
Mix the vinegar with with veggies and and serve with the chicken.