- 1-16 oz. bag of almond meal/flour(Woodmans cheapest)
- ¼ cup water
- some sea salt
- Mix water and almond meal in a bowl with hands.
- Take part of dough and place it on parchment paper-place another piece of paper on top and use rolling pin to get it 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into small squares with a pizza cutter and add salt.
- Put in oven at 350F for about 10 min or until brown on edges.
Can substitute hazelnut flour if you cannot have almonds. It is a little more expensive but they are really good.
Variations: could add nuts or chia seeds-could use different herbs and even sprinkle cinn and sugar on them
Can dip crackers in hummus, put almond or peanut butter/cheese
Freeze them in ziplock.