Ingredients (Cilantro Dressing/Marinade):
- 3 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 tsp fresh cracked Pepper, to taste
- pinch Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Cilantro dressing
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, deveined and tail removed
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 cups lettuce or baby greens
- Pour cilantro dressing/marinade over shrimp (make sure any excess water is poured off if you are using thawed frozen shrimp). Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (2 or 3 is better).
- Wash and dry lettuce (use a salad spinner, paper towel, clean tea towel or just let it sit in a colander). Divide among plates.
- Cut avocado into bite-size wedges. Sprinkle over lettuce.
- Top with marinated shrimp and leftover dressing. Enjoy!