*This recipe was from foodbabe.com
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almonds (or any other nut of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- Put sugar, water, sea salt, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium sized skillet and warm over medium-low heat stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Add nuts and keep stirring until the sugar mixture is very thick and the almonds are well coated, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cacao nibs.
- Pour onto piece of parchment paper and spread out into single layer and allow to cool completely.
- Break up pieces into desired sizes and store at room temperature in an airtight container.