- 1 medium, banana (very ripe works best)
- 1/4 cup nuts (I used salted cashews)
- 1/3 cup dried fruit (I used cherries)
- 1/4 cup seeds (I used sunflower seeds, or sub for more nuts)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder (try with another flavor and let me know how it is)
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch (or other starch)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (thought I should add parenthesis here too)
- In a bowl, mash the banana well with a fork or other handy utensil. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Add almond flour and arrowroot starch and mix well.
- Add in your mix-ins and stir well.
- Grease a small pan (I used a meatloaf pan and it was perfect) with your favorite oil and pour mixture in, pressing down where needed to evenly distribute throughout.
- Bake on around 275 for 30-40 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Take out the loaf, and cut into cute bars or squares.
- Power up as needed! And store in the fridge after a day.