*This recipe was taken from foodbabe.com
2 hours 5 mins
- 1¼ cups coconut milk (culinary or fresh – not the one with tons of added ingredients)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, coconut nectar or honey
- ½ cup mixed berries (you might want to dice the strawberries if they are big)
- pinch sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a large pitcher or bowl and mix well to combine.
- Fill popsicle molds to the top and place the popsicle stick in the mold.
- Freeze in freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
**Please choose all organic ingredients if possible.**